People talk about being "more brave" in their lives...but what does that actually MEAN, and how do we do it??
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why Katie doesn't consider herself a naturally BRAVE person
- How we sometimes misuse the word BRAVE, and how it differs from fearlessness
- Katie's BRAVERY a-ha moment, and how she's defining bravery (and being brave!) in her life moving forward
- How to reverse-engineer however you hope to be by changing your perspective on yourself
- Why easy things, like emails, are so damn hard
- ...and MORE
SUBSCRIBE to The Good Word, WANT's monthly emails from Katie, on Substack!
Love the WANTcast? Share it with a friend, subscribe, and leave a review on Apple Podcasts telling people why you love it.
Find us at womenagainstnegativetalk.com
Follow Katie on Instagram at @katiehorwitch, or visit katiehorwitch.com