Dr. Carrie Kholi-Murchison, aka khoLi., is a writer, editor, and strategist, developing impactful tools and workshops for personal and professional growth. khoLi. believes that every human being has the right and responsibility to confidently and creatively contribute toward an equitable future for all. As the Founding Partner and Executive Director of HOLI. BRANDS, khoLi. expedites these contributions by working to enhance the quality of life for historically marginalized communities through the fulfillment of deficiency and growth needs like belongingness, esteem, and self-actualization.
In this episode we talk:
• Valuing your own agency and how to be in charge of the story you’re writing for yourself in this journey
• Looking at branding/business/wellness/community through a Maslow’s Heirarchy Of Needs lens
• Self-actualization, and what that even MEANS
• How to make the words “diversity” and “inclusion” more than empty words
• Healthy relationships when the person you’re in a relationship with (romantic or otherwise) is also your business partner
• Intensity addiction
• Imposter syndrome
• Dealing with jealousy
…and so much more!
Find khoLi. at http://www.carriekholi.com, on Instagram at @khoLi.
Khafra Community Cohort
Hella Black Brunch
Ologies with Alie Ward about “Matrimoniology”
Today’s episode is sponsored by Marie Forleo’s B-School, an 8-week online course for creative entrepreneurs that gives you the tools, strategies, clarity, and guidance to create the business you’ve always wanted to see in the world. Sign up at http://share.marieforleobschool.com/WANT (I’ll be doing it again this year, so we’ll be schoolmates!)